Accredited Supports to the Community is a not-for-profit society governed by a volunteer board of directors. ASC has about 130 people on staff that help over 1,500 people a year. Our head office is in Olds, Alberta.
We provide community services in the following five core areas:
- Community Disability Services providing services to adults with developmental disabilities.
- Supports to adults with acquired brain injuries.
- Companion Support for Seniors provides companionship, community connections and incidental supports for seniors who need it.
- Careers for Everyone provides employment services for people with disabilities to gain and maintain employment.
- Family Support Services for Children with Disabilities providing support for children with special needs and their families.
- Healthy Families, a home visitation service that helps new parents provide a nurturing environment for their families.
ASC also operates the Olds Bottle Depot.
Our Guiding Principles
We support people to work, to learn, to lead and to play.
Excellence through listening, learning, and leading.
We believe in Honor, Dignity and Respect.